Visiting the U.S.
Foreign nationals wishing to visit the United States for a specific purpose may do so for a temporary period of time. Examples of a temporary visit would be business, pleasure (vacation) or a medical treatment or operation. Requirements for a non- immigrant visa include:
- The foreign national must be in the U.S. for a temporary stay
- They must possess a valid passport
- The foreign national must leave at the end of their authorized stay.
- A foreign permanent address must be retained while visiting.
- The foreign national must obey all terms and conditions of their admission. They may be asked to provide proof of financial support.
For more information click here: